Monday 13 July 2009

Off to see 'le Tour'



Well im quite excited now, as late tuesday/early wed Ill be off to france for a few days with a freind to see the cycling. Im quite a big fan and its allways vibrant and great fun to play with a camera at. Making it extra special as this year lance Armstrong is back out of retirement. I dont know how serious ill be with the camera as might just enjoy a couple of days break and get to watch the racing. Although I did enjoy it alot spending all day bent over a barrier taking photos when the 1st stage was in london a few years back.

Still I need ton be prepaired incase I do decide i want to get snap happy, so making sure I get as many batteries charged up and all my memory cards are free from data I need to have on the PC so they are ready to use.

Its going to be an interesting trip down, in a freinds transit van and finding somewhere to dump a tent and catch some sleep for a couple of nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment