Thursday 9 July 2009

A brief review/introduction

I guess its time to maybe start using the internet more these days, afterall everyone seems to be up to it.

Its been a crazy few years for me, going from representing my country in athletics to having featured photos in a few places.

Ok I hope one day I can return to the track injury free but this is here for my photographic side of life.



A brief history would go that I have been quite busy for a while now with a few ideas/shoots.

Ive shot some pretty cool events ranging from Ministry of sound every week for the Gallery nights, aswell as events at KOKO with David Guetta/Carl Cox through to some wicked festivals in SW4 and Get loaded in the park. This has meant my photos have gone pretty wide spread on the internet aswell as getting a few things featured in Rugby league express aswell as Time Out London.





I have recently started to venture outside of my usual box of shooting clubs/festivals and a few bits of sports and had the pleasure of doing a few shots for M.I.KE (push) Which were great fun to do in only a short period of time, and I cant wait to do more of this side of things with a few different models + more DJs etc...

heres a video from the night from M.I.K.E/Push with a brief interview of me midway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMb5Xr0ZZWk&feature=channel_page

No comments:

Post a Comment